Support and information
Health and social care services can support you.
There are also organisations to help young carers specifically. They offer advice and information and also the chance to talk to others in a similar situation to you.
- Carers Trust - Babble, an online chat space for carers under 18.
- Carers Trust - Matter, for information and advice if you're 16-25.
- Carers Trust - Who are young carers?
- Carers Trust - Young adult carers guide
- Carers Trust - Life in a Spin interactive website
- Young Carers Project
Read about the Scottish Youth Parliament's Care.Fair.Share. campaign.
Read the Scottish Government's:
The information was last updated on: 8th December 2015